Monday, December 15, 2014

Piano teacher: Azra Kavazovic


My name is Azra Kavazović, registered Suzuki piano teacher with Suzuki Association of the Americas . Returned to my home town Sarajevo, after 25 years living and teaching piano in Caracas, Venezuela / 5 years / and the USA, Houston / 20 years.


I wish to continue teaching the Suzuki method with a limited number of students. Knowing this method is the most popular in the USA, I am contacting your school / organization asking a favor to inform your students / parents about me. I understand that I am the only registered Suzuki piano teacher in the Region.

For those who are not familiar with the Suzuki Method please find all necessary information Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_method. Special characteristic of this Method is that the students start its lessons at a very early age, from 3 to 5 , and is able to play sophisticated pieces much earlier than with the Traditional method.


My musical background:
Niža Muzička škola, Sarajevo, class Branka Demetar
Srednja muzička škola , Sarajevo, class Ružica Savić
Suzuki teacher trainings in Houston: Every Child can, Piano Foundation 1A and 1 B, Piano UNITS: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7

My credentials can be found on Google under: Find a Suzuki Piano Teacher in Houston .


I teach in English, only.


Hoping to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Azra Kavazović

Phone: 062 159 872