Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nanny: Sejla Saric

My name is Šejla Sarić. I'm 36 years old and I'm looking for full/part time job as a nanny or occasionally babysitter.
I have finished secondary school of applied arts and have university degree in early childhood education.
I have over 14 years of experience working with international families and taking care of kids from new borns to teenagers. I was employed four years at QSI-International School of Sarajevo as preschool teacher assistant and was teaching arts and crafts class too.
I'm also known as Zvjezdica (little star) clown. I entertain kids at parties. I do games, music, dancing, balloon modeling and professional FacePainting. More about it you can find on my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Animatorice-537412666297673/
I'm connected with other nannies that are most familiar nannies from nanny community in Sarajevo. Together we organize play dates and group activities for kids.
I have successfully completed the CPR training course at U.S. Embassy.
I'm fluent in English. I have drivers license B category. Not smoking or consuming alcohol. Mother of 10 year old boy. My philosophy of child care is one of learning through fun. Im responsible, dependable and easy to work with. I have many recommends and they are available upon request. Feel free to contact me on my mail sejlabeni@hotmail.com or call me. My number is 062 321 502.