Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nanny: Sabina Hrkovic

My name is Sabina Hrkovic. Born on 6 November 1984. in Sarajevo.
I have worked for American families for the past 7 years, from new born babies to kids all ages. From basic things, such as - potty training.
I worked with kids that have special needs too. I speak English very well.
I have a lot of energy and love spending time with kids.
I am easy going,hardworking, optimistic young Mom ( I have 16 months old son )
who is looking for a full or part time job.
I am also available to babysit on weekends, or night time, and I am easy to agree on payment.

You can reach me on number 061/763-311 or e-mail sabina2sa@yahoo.com

For more additional information about me you can contact my former employers
Gino De Luca - ginodeluca(at)yahoo.com
Kristine Herrman De Luca - kherm(at)ahoo.com
Charlotte Hallengren - charlotte.hallengren(at)us.army.mil
or Dana Beegun - dbeegun(at)yahoo.com ( which I still occasionally work for )